We have a dedicated Medical professionals team dealing with dentists, doctors, pharmacists and veterinary practices and associated service providers to the medical & healthcare sector in Scotland.>
We help our clients to plan, comply with their statutory obligations (accounting & tax) and we help them to improve their practice’s financial and business performance.
We can prepare your annual accounts and tax returns as well as advising on your tax liabilities and personal financial planning
Our services include
- Statutory Audit/li>
- Corporation tax planning
- Accounts & bookkeeping
- Management Accounts
- Directors & Partnership taxation
- Employer taxes & staff benefits
But it’s not just the compliance based services that we offer. We also provide a range of advisory services to help you understand your financial figures and to minimise your tax liabilities.
Our advice includes:
- Customised accountancy and finance solutions for newly qualified dentists who are ready to go into practice themselves or ready to take on an associate position with another practitioner.
- Helping freelance dental care professionals to register as self-employed with HM Revenue & Customs and provide guidance on the records that you need to maintain your legal obligations.
- Helping you get finance to join a practice, form your own practice or buy over another practice. This includes carrying out due diligence work, preparing annual accounts, managing payroll and meeting all compliance needs
- Using approved tax planning vehicles to reduce the risk of future tax exposure
- Planning for succession: entry and exits from a practice.
- Financial systems: sourcing and advising on the set-up of specialist accounts packages.
- Assistance with superannuation certificates.
- Helping you manage your own personal finances, including making your savings work harder and ensuring adequate pension and legacy provisions.